Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Ultimate Guide | Gideros Development Center
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Creating a Group and how to unload?
I'm not very experienced with Lua, so I have a question about Creating a Group ...
in General questions
Change Letterbox White Bars to Black
Is it possible to change the Letterbox White bars to black? Actually I would always like ...
in General questions
Is it possible to change the FPS?
I've been testing some of the examples included with 2011.9 beta. I noticed two of the ...
in General questions
how does gideros work?
Does it use LUA VM? Or is it a code translator? Does general Lua optimization methods ...
in General questions
Welcome to bugs & issues category
Post here if you find a bug or if you are having issues with Gideros ...
in Bugs and issues
Closed
Welcome to game & application design category
This category is for game and application design. It doesn't need to be Gideros Studio ...
in Game & application design
Closed
SpriteSheets?
I see in your feature list you have "Sprites & sprite sheets", I may just ...
in General questions
Tutorials on techniques for development
I have been writing a lot of tutorials on my site http://howto.oz-apps.com these are generally ...
in General questions
There is some way to setFillStyle in b2.PolygonShape?
Please, There is some way to setFillStyle in b2.PolygonShape? Because I wanna to see what ...
in General questions
Creating Modules
Here is my first offering for those that are about to start with GiderOS, How ...
in General questions
timed sprite animation
I'm fairly new to this stuff, I have just looked at the animation and timers ...
in General questions
sprite vs group
It seems that sprite is not actually sprite in the normal sense in gideros? It ...
in General questions
Gideros Studio runs under Linux
Yes, that's right. One of the developers who downloaded and installed Gideros Studio (Thanks, @Wildcoder) ...
in Roadmap
Suggestions
I suggest you add in your roadmap (I know you will ) the ...
in Roadmap
Studio/Player Suggestions
These are just things i would love to see happen with the studio/IDE. Ill update ...
in User experience
deniz from He2 Apps
Hi, I am deniz from He2 Apps. We are a small studio, me and my wife, ...
in Introduce yourself
Mike from (Smashed Fly)
Hello everyone! I'm and independent developer. I started Smashed Fly (http://www.smashedfly.com) about one year ago. I ...
in Introduce yourself
Hi from Graham ( MonkeyDead Studios )
Hello everyone, I'm a regular user of the Corona SDK and the creator of Lime ...
in Introduce yourself
Hi from OZ Apps
Hi This is OZApps here, we are a Mobile Development and Consultancy setup in Australia. ...
in Introduce yourself
Christian game dev fan
Hi everyone, My name is Christian and I've been involved in game development for 3 years ...
in Introduce yourself
Zelgod, the novice.
HI!, My names Matthew, I come from the web development side of things more then ...
in Introduce yourself
hello there
Im new to gideros mobile but have been developing LUA based mobile games for a ...
in Introduce yourself