Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
IMPORTANT - If you can't login to forum
If you can't login to forum with Google, you can try any other services (as ...
in General questions
Closed
Mobile Dungeons - Roguelike RPG
Hello. This is my new game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.debia.mobiledungeon It is roguelike rpg. With 7 different classes. You ...
in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
2D Freelance Art NOW through May 31st - Vectors Available!
Hi everyone I am new here and looking for some freelance work :) Hello! I specialize in ...
in Building a team?
Question
Cannot compile Android plugin
I've been trying to make a plugin to access device identifiers and finished iOS plugin ...
in General questions
Answered
Crash Handling StoreKit:REQUEST_PRODUCTS_COMPLETE
Below is the callstack I just hit in xcode when my app was handling StoreKit:REQUEST_PRODUCTS_COMPLETE. ...
in Bugs and issues
revmob integration
I'm tested some ads integration. I think that finaly I will use revmob. what I'm ...
in General questions
Question
Nitrox Blender
Hi, We create high quality applications 4 mobile devices designed specially for the SCUBA divers to ...
Cool SDK's for 2014 - Are you using them?
1. Hockey SDK I just got a tweet about Hockey SDK, it uses a chunk in ...
in Relax cafe
"Point to Point" Puzzle Game is released
Hello, My first mobile application "Point to Point" is released. You can download via: http://pointtopointgame.com Thanks for all people ...
Any Idea on Amazon or Nook in App purchase process?
As most of you know Amazon and Nook got In app purchase feature available. Any body ...
in General questions
Answered
My game "Christmas Candy Crash" rejected on iOS
I think the process of Apple to accept or reject is fully arbitrary, so this ...
12 in Announce your apps made with Gideros.
Answered
Game was cloned(graphics changed). What to do?
Hello. Recently i found my game developed by Gideros more than year ago was cloned. ...
in User experience
Unable to upload picture when sending as Base64 String
I am trying to send an image to our asp.net webservice from android.Here is my ...
in Game & application design
Android AlertDialog new styling?
This isn't a big deal, but when using AlertDialog in my Android apps it looks ...
in General questions
Answered
Workshop Mayhem makes it's debut on android devices.
Hello all, I just finished porting an old project to android thanks to Gideros. Check out the ...
Free 2D/3D tool called blender
If you have not already heard of blender check it out it's a powerful 2d/3d ...
in Relax cafe
admob plugin how to integrate it?
I'm trying to integrate the admob plugin to my app but I must have done ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Serious issue with sound channels on Gideros for iOS
Hi Guys, I have a big showstopper issue with my app performance caused by playing multiple ...
in Bugs and issues
Tết is comming soon !!!
Best wishes to every one here :D ! Best wishes for the New Year :P ...
in Relax cafe
Sorry for the downtime
Recently we had some downtimes, and it was due to bot attacks to our website. ...
in Bugs and issues
Boom Beach - Heard of that, No we have Bondai Beach, this is different
Recollect the last discussion that fizzled out about making a new CoC Clone, well Supercell ...
in Relax cafe
Event Listener attributes
Have a lua file and a declared Core.class in it. pScreen = Core.class(Sprite) Now when I do ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
GGJ 2014
Hello everybody, I developed a game with Gideros in Global Game Jam. Here you can find the ...
in General questions
Android Bridge positioning issue
Good afternoon, I have a small problem when using the native Android bridge's TextFields. In one ...
12 in Bugs and issues
Answered
debugging with Zerobrane on real device failed
Hi, My application works fine in Gideros player but when I run it on the Android ...
in General questions
Question
GL_INVALID_ENUM
Hello, I have just developed and published a Polish word game in android play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.novarum.slowka) But ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Creating a simple Android plugin This discussion was created from comments split from: Android plugin example.12 in Plugins
Top Games for iPad by CNET - Includes a Gideros made game
The list from CNET (http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-31747_7-20110992-243/the-best-free-ipad-games-period/) includes about 40 FREE ipad games that it considers as ...
in Relax cafe
Phonebloks Interesting idea - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAw7vW7H0c Their site (www.phonebloks.com) is down but video will give some idea.. in Relax cafe
New Year, New Prospects: A New Blog Series About Indie Game Development
Hey everyone, so it's a new year (Yes late I know :) ), a fresh ...
in Announcements