Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat
Gideros Forum

Gideros Forum

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
The texture packer.
I might have asked about this before, but for the next revision of the texture ...
in Suggestions & requests
Answered ✓
Crash in Gideros 2014.01 at sendto$UNIX2003
Found another crash today, just happened very randomly as I was playing my game. ...
in Bugs and issues
Dialog crashy on OSX
Just out of curiosity, I took this from the manual and pasted on my code. local ...
in General questions
Answered
Google billing
Hi, I'm certainly asking something stupid... but when I tried the require("googlebilling") I get the following ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Android ANR
More than errors I have ANR and this is the most frequent: KeyDispatchingTimeOut What is? Timeout when ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Confuse about Game Developing
After a year of game developing as an indie game developer. I start feeling confused. As ...
in Relax cafe
Answered
Crash Using Amazon Insights
I'm investigating a crash in my game when exiting via the SpringBoard. I've narrowed ...
in Bugs and issues
Looks like another 2D engine has added it's own cloud service
I just saw this: Corona Cloud and it did make me feel relieved that I ...
in General questions
Isometric & Hexagon maps support?
Hi @atilim, I see you have made a lot progress on BMFont, openGl 2.0, render to ...
in Roadmap
Answered
suggestions to app pages on gideros website
i've just updated my apps pages and i have two comments: 1. there is an option ...
in Suggestions & requests
Answered ✓
stuck with simple custom event
Hi there! Hope somebody can help, or explain. I stripped down my code to the basic ...
in General questions
Answered
2D Artist at Crazy Developers
Hello. I'm new here) Our team needed a 2D artist who is willing to spend the ...
in Building a team?
Multi Resolution Images not displaying properly in Example project
Hi While investigating Multi-Resolution images I came across this Wiki article http://www.giderosmobile.com/documentation/automatic_image_resolution.html It says to run the ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Status update - What to expect, when you are expecting OpenGL ES 2.
Hi all, The original idea, was to release Gideros version that would support OpenGL ES 2 ...
12...78 in Roadmap
Is it possible to make a plugin that allows use of Firebase?
I recently fell in love with Firebase and want to use it in my Gideros ...
in Plugins
Answered
Box2dEasy not working as expected
I'm still a bit new to Gideros, but I've been playing around with some of ...
in Game & application design
Answered
Can I edit files outside Gideros sandbox on desktop?
I want to make a map editor for my game, and I am considering using ...
in General questions
Answered
How To Add Chat Feature To App?
Hi All! I wanted to know how to do something. I need to know how ...
in General questions
Answered
problem with GiderosAndroidPlayer.apk
Installed GiderosAndroidPlayer.apk on device and it worked fine for the first time. Now we are ...
in General questions
Answered
One of the asset files didn't get encrypted
Running Gideros 2013.09.1 One of the 52 .wav files that were exported from my project didn't ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Why does Gideros? - My Balance
It's been almost 10 months since I started using Gideros and found desirable to give ...
in General questions
Can't get zerobrane debugger to work
I'm new to Gideros and trying to get started with zerobrane, but I can't get ...
in General questions
Answered
Android crashes. How to solve?
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1319) at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1055) at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2103) at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2236) at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThread.java:145) at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1238) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5099) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511) at ...
in Bugs and issues
Answered
Consumer beware - no support/refund
Hi all, I recently bought an app from Google https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arkalisinteractive.PlaySGUnleashed101&hl=en (As ive watched the entire series of ...
in Relax cafe
Answered
Advantages of purchase Gideros Indie version?
Hi Gideros, We are a new company which started developing games and tried few samples with ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
Screen Resolutions Issues
Hi Gideros, We have started with a company and we are going to develop games. Hence ...
in General questions
Answered ✓
what dimension gideros actually use to figure auto resolution?
currently I had to set my @2 to 1.47 while @4 is 4 So my question ...
in General questions
Answered
Gideros Developers Facebook group Facebook anyone? :D https://www.facebook.com/groups/GiderosDevelopers/ in Relax cafe
Answered ✓
Make more revenues by integrating SDK.
This is Frank from Mobvista, a leading Mobile Advertisement Network for global publishers. We have ...
in Marketplace
Answered
Displaying Chinese,Hebrew ,or any other fonts.
How can show foreign fonts in Gideros? I came across these discussion. http://www.giderosmobile.com/forum/discussion/2132/what039s-the-best-way-to-show-any-unicode-character --I could not use this,It ...
in General questions
Answered ✓