Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Exetor Released — Gideros Forum

Exetor Released

After far too long I have released my 3rd Android game, Exetor.

Exetor is a twin stick shooter with similar game play to an old 1980's arcade game called Williams Defender.

Maybe you would be kind enough to give it a try and leave a review, cheers.

You can download Exetor from the Google Play Store.
+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• PaulHPaulH Member
    Oh yeah... that definitely brings back memories of the classic arcade games from the 80s. Just gave it a quick look so far but it looks really sharp, and I enjoyed a brief test drive. I'll have to give it a shot on a tablet later.

Nice work, and congratulations on the release!

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • antixantix Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks @PaulH. I entered it in a competition and got some really bad feedback. I don't think the reviewer had any idea what Williams Defender is, and seems to have not bothered to even google it :D
  • PaulHPaulH Member
    Don't let that get to you. No game will appeal to everyone. I certainly like the look and feel of it, though, perhaps because I grew up on those classic games. Seeing the aster asteroids in the outer ring, looking a lot like the ones in the old "Asteroids" game, that brought me back, too. I was relieved when I realized they were just background and not dangerous to fly over. =)

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook