Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Ultimate Guide | Gideros Development Center
Mediation ad platform - Page 2 - Gideros Forum

Mediation ad platform

2»

Comments

• By the way guys if this theme about mediation could someone to share eCPM? I use interstitials and video. And I have eCPM around 1.41 in common.
  • simwhisimwhi Member
    Hi guys,

So we have decided to give Appodeal another go. We are going to use one of our games that has a fair number of active users already. We should be able to serve the requisite number of ads required for the Appodeal analysis pretty quickly.

• Appodeal increased my Ecpm values compared to Admob.
    +1 -1 (+2 / -0 ) Share on Facebook
  • Hey all,

I've just started to do the Appodeal integration, but I've come across a few errors. I'm using the latest version from GitHub (https://github.com/appodeal/appodeal-gideros-demo/). I've sent Appodeal an email, so I'll post back here when hear from them.

Aye: antix

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 ) Share on Facebook
  • simwhisimwhi Member
    edited February 11
    After a few emails, I'm still no further in getting this working. I'm going to try the older version on their website and go from there.
  • Hi all,

So, I managed to get Appodeal working with Gideros 2016.12.1!!

Here is the guide. If there's anything missing, please let me know.

+1 -1 (+5 / -0 ) Share on Facebook
  • Hi all,

I've been in contact with Appodeal support over the last few days as we were experiencing issues with banners not being refreshed automatically. By default, banner ads should get refreshed every 15 seconds automatically. In the end we managed to resolve this issue using:

self.appodeal:setKey("your-key", bit.bor(BANNER, VIDEO, INTERSTITIAL), "true")

I removed all other parameters from the setKey call. And then this:

self.appodeal:loadAd(BANNER_BOTTOM)
    self.appodeal:showAd(BANNER_BOTTOM)

loadAd will raise an ad received callback, so make sure you do not have code related to banner ads there. Originally, I was calling showAd().

You do not need to call showAd() again within your game, unless you need to change the banner position.

I hope this helps.

By the way, the Appodeal support team were very helpful and responsive.