Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
are you making a living out of your Gideros games? — Gideros Forum

are you making a living out of your Gideros games?

grotlygrotly Member
edited September 2014 in Relax cafe
Is there any Gideros developer/team out there who is actually making a living out of Gideros games? I mean, without any daytime job, just the games published to iOS/Android etc? If you are a Gideros developer and want to motivate others, just reply here with something like "Yes, I make a living out of my Gideros games. I have x games on iOS that bring me xxx dollars/euros per year, y games on Android that bring me xxx dollars/euros per year, z games on A store that bring me xxx dollars/euros per year and I am happy". Or maybe "No, I don't make a living out my Gideros games and my wife gets hysterical every day that I find a day cubicle m'kay type of job".

I'll start. No, I don't make money out of my Gideros games, just because I don't have any Gideros games published. But I want to, some day. Anyway, my wife gets hysterical every day that I should get serious about my day, cubicle, 'm'kay', 'what's happening' () type of job.

Comments