Quick Links: Gideros Home | Download Gideros | Developer Guide
  • antixantix +1 -1 (+3 / -0 )
    After far too long I have released my 3rd Android game, Exetor.

Exetor is a twin stick shooter with similar game play to an old 1980's arcade game called Williams Defender.

Maybe you would be kind enough to give it a try and leave a review, cheers.

You can download Exetor from the Google Play Store.
    Check out my DevBlog, my GitHub, and my games Falling Animals | Breaky Wall | Exetor
  • PaulH +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )
    Oh yeah... that definitely brings back memories of the classic arcade games from the 80s. Just gave it a quick look so far but it looks really sharp, and I enjoyed a brief test drive. I'll have to give it a shot on a tablet later.

Nice work, and congratulations on the release!

• antixantix +1 -1
    Thanks @PaulH. I entered it in a competition and got some really bad feedback. I don't think the reviewer had any idea what Williams Defender is, and seems to have not bothered to even google it :D
    Check out my DevBlog, my GitHub, and my games Falling Animals | Breaky Wall | Exetor
  • PaulH +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )
    Don't let that get to you. No game will appeal to everyone. I certainly like the look and feel of it, though, perhaps because I grew up on those classic games. Seeing the aster asteroids in the outer ring, looking a lot like the ones in the old "Asteroids" game, that brought me back, too. I was relieved when I realized they were just background and not dangerous to fly over. =)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Top Posters