Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Block Together — Gideros Forum

Block Together

Hi there everyone!

I'd like to show this turn based game made with Gideros.

There's a 6x6 grid filled with blocks that perform 1 of 4 actions (attack, heal, poison, flame). Clicking on one or two blocks will remove them from the grid without anything happening.

Attack -> deals damage to the enemy
Heal -> heals your character
Poison -> hurts your character
Flame -> currency for the game, allows you to upgrade your character, unlock characters

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kemine.blocktogether

Personally I just want to thank this community, it's so helpful, everyone is so nice and friendly :)
+1 -1 (+5 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• @kemine congrats on releasing your latest game. I quite liked it, I haven't seen a block matching game used for combat before. Your games seem to have interesting mechanics, good stuff. There didn't seem to be any sound on my Pixel C though :(
  • Congratz! And Wow, those skins do look amazing. Did you made them by yourself? If yes, which software do you use?
  • Congratz! And Wow, those skins do look amazing. Did you made them by yourself? If yes, which software do you use?
    I used the character assets from bitly.com/jsfree101j

@antix: For these types of games, I usually don't have sounds on. Initially I did want to have sounds, but after some alterations I realized I no longer had any space to put a sound toggle button.

+1 -1 (+2 / -0 )Share on Facebook