Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
What to do, what to do? — Gideros Forum

What to do, what to do?

tytadastytadas Member
edited November 2016 in General questions
Hello, this time Im going to ask a different type of question, not coding but real llie question.

1. I'm pretty much lost now, i need to make a login scene but I'm thinking to make it after I'll do all main game logic. Should I use Android studios to create login scene and then move to the main game logic after login scene or I can just now concentrate on the game logic and before the game realease just to add the login screen(FB) with android?

2. What functione I will be needing to make a real game time, so players could get matchmaked in one room?(If anyone knows Leaue of Legends queue or Zynga Poker, thats what I am imagining)

Thanks in advance!
Tadas

Comments

• piepie Member
    Accepted Answer
    I think that you should write your game logic before thinking about multiplayer. Which is - in my experience - a bit hard to set up.

The easiest multiplayer you can implement is based on LAN using Unite framework
    http://giderosmobile.com/tools/gideros-unite

If you're willing to improve it later, you could move to noobhub, but you will need a server and write all the logic to it (unless someone releases alternatives, or a full featured google play services plugin.. :) )

If you plan to use FB plugin you don't even need to create a login screen, just use their login screen. Then you can share posts and read scores, nothing to do with multiplayer as far as I know.

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook