Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Files isn't included in the assets folders after export — Gideros Forum

Files isn't included in the assets folders after export

saeyssaeys Member
edited January 2016 in General questions
Hey there, in my project I'm going to have a lot of mp3 sounds and I'm sorting them in additional folders (18 folders to be exact) in the sounds folder.
When exporting (to Android studio, but it's the same with the Windows export), Gideros creates all folders in the \app\src\main\assets\assets\sounds folder according to the file tree in Gideros Studio, but not all mp3 files end up where they should be (and not anywere else either). All other files (.png, .lua etc) ends up where they should be in the tree. Any suggestions, anyone?

Comments

• Note to self: (and maybe others) ;;)

Keep the same folder structure in both Gideros Studio and in windows. If you move a file from a folder to another (either in Gideros Studio or in windows), you may have to remove it and Add Existing Files again in a Gideros folder.

I'm not sure why, but at some point the sounds were correctly exported to the Gideros player, while at the same time NOT included in the Android export. Well, moving on... ;)

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook