Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Spread the word... — Gideros Forum

Spread the word...

SinisterSoftSinisterSoft Maintainer
edited January 2016 in Forum talk
Hi All!

I've been at London Games Week for the past few days - I went to pocket gamer and MGF events. I told Microsoft (again) about GiderosMobile - I let them know that it can now output to all their formats in addition to HTML5 and Raspberry Pi - something others that they have supported in the past are having trouble doing right now. I also let Apple know about Gideros too.

Towards the end of the week I heard some feedback that Microsoft have been 'chatting' about Gideros, which is encouraging.

The reason I'm mentioning this is that I know that others here have contacts at Apple, Google and Microsoft - you get featured for example. Please also mention that you use Gideros along with a few thousand others and could they support it too by linking to us on their third party dev apps web pages. The more of us do this then the more likely that Gideros will get the attention it deserves.
Coder, video game industry veteran (since the '80s, ❤'s assembler), arrested - never convicted hacker (in the '90s), dad of five, he/him (if that even matters!).
https://deluxepixel.com
+1 -1 (+10 / -0 )Share on Facebook