Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
A few questions. — Gideros Forum

A few questions.

gianmichelegianmichele Member
edited July 2015 in General questions
Hey everyone, first of all WOW! I sadly left Gideros a while back cause I thought the development had stopped. Was redirected back here by a friend who uses it, saying the community was doing an excellent job. That is very true indeed!

I love what you guys are doing. I mean, desktop and windows phone targets? Fantastic! I always liked the ease of workflow and API clarity so I'm going to have fun with it again! As a small suggestion I'd say you guys should renovate a bit the website, showing the switch in focus of the project, and add a button to donate. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will contribute, especially if you include small development targets.

I have a small question: even though I like the simplicity of the editor, I still am pretty much in love with Sublime Text. I know I can use the deamon to achieve the same, but the workflow is still rough around the edges. Any plan to decouple it properly, and maybe add a command line interface (gideros -deploy 192.168.1.50) so that it can easily be tied to any editor?

Thanks a lot for the hard work and looking forward to future developments.

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook

Comments