Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Google I/O 2014 – Opening Day keynote — Gideros Forum

Google I/O 2014 – Opening Day keynote

VictorSmithAppVictorSmithApp Banned, Member
edited June 2014 in Forum talk
Google has taken the wraps off several new products at Day 1 of Google’s I/O conference. The Google I/O 2014 keynote was full of announcements, but in the best way possible. In almost three hours of stage time they revealed many incredible new products and softwares including Android L, Material Design, LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live, Chromecast , Android TV, Chromebook, Android Auto, AndroidOne, Google Health Kit and many more.

The Keynote is scheduled to start at 9 A.M PDT on 25 June 2014 vand wrapped up without word of a new Nexus device, a release date for the next version of Android, or any word on when we might expect to get our hands on a consumer-grade version of Google Glass. But that doesn't mean there was a veritable smorgasbord of cool new stuff to ogle. We've rounded up some of them, to be precise – of the most important areas that saw new stuff from the first day of the conference.

Comments