Quick Links: Gideros Home | Download Gideros | Developer Guide
2D Game Assets and Graphics
  • DebugDebug +1 -1
    Hi Guys,

I think some people already know about this but just in case a few people didn't, I have a small 2D game graphics store at http://graphic-buffet.com

It has about 200 different game graphics that are both editable and ready to use.

There is also a stack of free graphics as well.

Let me know if you need anything specific :)

headchef [at] graphic-buffet[dot] com :)
  • ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen +1 -1 (+1 / -0 )
    Maintainer
    Hello @Debug already seen your store and definitely will buy more
    and really recommend to developers like me (without designing skills) as cheap asset store for really quality graphics, great for Indie budgets :)

• DebugDebug +1 -1
    Awesome... if there are any tips or pointers you can give me to make future graphics better for Gideros let me know (exported sizes, sprite sheets, file formats etc)
  • ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen +1 -1
    Maintainer
    Not exactly a format related, as mostly if you have AI file you can do what ever you want :)
    but more of a categorization one thing was hard to find characters, thus I thought maybe you should have a separate category for characters ;)
  • ar2rsawseenar2rsawseen +1 -1
    Maintainer
    Wow, now I understand that I missed a lot of characters in your store :D
  • DebugDebug +1 -1
    Lots more to come :) I have two more robots almost ready to go, a princess dress up pack, and a tonne of other products started :)
  • Nice page @Debug
    First time than see it.

I think that would be a good @ar2rsawseen idea that the page Gideros such third-party sites show, this would be very helpful.

I only have saw one link about it in this forum before this.
  • I forgot for example Unity has asset store which is supply by studios pow (http://u3d.as/content/pow-studios/toon-shooter-effects/1Au), would be nice then Gideros also indirectly suggest to third-party but do not take responsibility for the results obviously. ;)
  • Has so many assets as of now. Which all great they all have differences. But when i am searching game assets in google because i wanted to build assets for the first time and i found mobilegamegraphics.com and bought some of their very nice assets. And the also have free stuff as well.
  • @gibo1021, i would be interested if you have any affiliation with them. i ask only because i see that you joined the forum first to make this post, which is an advertisement.

in any case the link you gave us can be useful, so thanks for it.
  • keszegh said:

@gibo1021, i would be interested if you have any affiliation with them. i ask only because i see that you joined the forum first to make this post, which is an advertisement.

in any case the link you gave us can be useful, so thanks for it.

No, i am not affiliated with that site. I was found that in google and it seems that all their stuff is very nice. So i decided to share it here.

I feel sorry also if i wasn't able to read the rules of this forum that you cant post any link if you are a newly member.

• This is a way way old thread but still i found the place that i can get more game graphics. Thanks for your time to share your game graphics here.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Top Posters