Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
GL_INVALID_ENUM — Gideros Forum

GL_INVALID_ENUM

halilkabacahalilkabaca Member
edited January 2014 in Bugs and issues
Hello,
I have just developed and published a Polish word game in android play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.novarum.slowka)
But recently i am having a problem about running the game on my phone. It gives me GL_INVALID_ENUM error and quits the game. Checked the logcat and there is no other error or information about it. It works fine on a chinese tablet (Polypad 7208 HD) and also in the Gideros Player but not on my phone (HTC Sensation). Previous version is working fine but i just want to ask what can i be doing wrong? Internet search about OpenGL suggests that OpenGL functions are called with invalid values but i am not sure at which stage and whats causing it.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Regards
Halil Kabaca

Comments

• Interesting, just tried it with my LG P500 which has even older GPU then HTC Sensation and it worked great.

I will relay it to @atilim

But you could tell, that it does not run on your phone not in Gideros player and not as exported app?
    And what Gideros version you've used to export and build Android apk?
    And when you say it worked before, did you change Gideros version or upgraded phone, or anything else changed?
  • Hello,
    thank you for your fast reply. I use 2013.09.1 version. I think i have figured out whats wrong. Right now i made the images power of 2 and also corrected some use of variables seems to be working now. But weird thing is i still don't know exactly why did i get that error. I will check further if i can come up with something. Thank you again, Gideros is a great platform!