Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
debugging with Zerobrane on real device failed — Gideros Forum

debugging with Zerobrane on real device failed

anneMurielleanneMurielle Member
edited January 2014 in General questions
Hi,

My application works fine in Gideros player but when I run it on the Android Gideros play on real device, it crashes time to time ... so I wanted to debug it and see exactly where / why the problem happens. But I've some problem to debug with Zerobrane on real device, I've configure everything like explains in some discussion of the forum:

- add mobdebug.lua and socket.lua
- in console run the line ide.config.gideros = {remote ="192.168.1.xx"}
- in the main.lua I added the following line: require('mobdebug').start("192.168.1.xx")
- Set project directory to "Set from current file" (I'm on the main.lua that is in the root of the project)
- start Gideros android player on the device
- start Debug

When I run the debug from Zerobrane, my application is correctly display on my device but the debug doesn't work. It never stop to the break points...

One more thing, in the mobdebug.lua I comment the line --local socket = require "socket". If I keep this line, no message error is display when I run the debug but nothing is display on the device.

What did I do wrong in the configuration ?

THanks a lot for your help!!

Comments