Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
dynamic game difficulty balancing — Gideros Forum

Comments

• huh..cool, i didn't know that. too bad Zenonia is so hard.
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    _____________________________Something to never do:_______________________________
    _________________________ MAKE THE BOSSES IMPOSSIBLE!!___________________________
    _________________________That's not the point of a game!____________________________
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    i just had to say that because it ruins zenonia for me :))
    “ The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. ” - Tom Cargill
  • Games like Need for speed ive played on Android, try to adjust to your level of play.

You may have the top of the range car with all the addons, and your being chased by the police cars... if you go and push some police cars off the track and take off as fast as you can toward the finish line, they always seems to amazing rush past you to head you off.... but if your in a race against other bots, and you go real slow, they go slow too.. then you speed up and pass them all... miles ahead... and again they flick past you.... its like they all have an elastic band attached to your butt. lol