Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Gideros player windows 8 crash — Gideros Forum

Gideros player windows 8 crash

HarrisonHarrison Member
edited December 2013 in General questions
I use windows 8 and a good laptop:
When i run Gideros player, it just loads for a long time (its not a bad laptop, i can play tf2 and just cause 2 on it) and eventually windows says it has stopped responding. Once out of every ten ish times it works, but i have not been able to run anything on it (probably a different problem though)
I try to run it with admin,from file explorer,from gideros studio, and even in compatability mode (although i didn't spend long on this feature because it has never worked for other programs in the past) with no luck. Sometimes it even crashes Gideros studio along with it. I just downloaded this yesterday, so it should be up to date. Any help, or am i stuck waiting for the next few months for a update? I would prefer to start making a game soon :(
thanks,
Harrison
“ The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. ” - Tom Cargill

Comments