Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Physics, Algebra and Trigonometry — Gideros Forum

Physics, Algebra and Trigonometry

ArtLeeAppsArtLeeApps Member
edited December 2013 in Relax cafe
Hi all,

After reading the new Gideros Book, and im still going back through and playing with the code.
I realise it would be better for other projects if i knew more about the the physics used in working out the formulas for motion etc.

I was in school up to year 10, and then Tafe/College/university for IT etc. so i "had" some knowledge of algebra and still apply bits of it in my daily job as a code cutter.

But i would like to know more... .. i have a spare 1.5 hours of train travel to/from work every day. so ive started to read "Physics for Dummies"... so far so good.. but within this they refer to Algebra and Trigonometry...the deeper i get.
so im now thinking, should i start with a Algebra for dummies, then trig, then physics ?

I cant seem to find an ebook on Trigonometry for Dummies either :( (im gathering if your were dumb, you wouldnt do Trigonometry lol)

In Summary, does anyone have suggestions of a book (condensed?) that i should start with to get going with these subjects pleaseeee...

Comments