Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Ultimate Guide to Guideros - Spanish translate — Gideros Forum

Ultimate Guide to Guideros - Spanish translate

FeReNZCyFeReNZCy Member
edited May 2013 in General questions
Hello guys. I decided to translate Ultimate Guide to Guideros to Spanish. This is my first contribution to the project. It is possible that it isn't the best translation but I think is sufficent to understand the most concepts. I only need to translate the index and format the document to finish. Feel free to correct the document translation if you want. I hope that more spanish speakers give us more material in our language.

Greetings.

Hola chicos. He decidido traducir la Ultimate Guide to Gideros al español. Esta es mi primera contribución al proyecto. Es posible que no sea la mejor traducción pero creo que es suficiente para entender la mayoría de los conceptos. Sólo necesito traducir el índice y formatear el documento para finalizar. Eres libre de corregir la traducción del documento si quieres. Espero que mas hispano parlantes ofrezcan más material en nuestro idioma.

Saludos.

Ultimate Guide to Guideros (Spanish) in Drive
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A1Dh8ZqqbDXcz7g7VhwyWkda9Wd1ljGoe50hSYgrSeg/edit?usp=sharing
+1 -1 (+6 / -1 )Share on Facebook

Comments

• Wow really great job. Really great contribution for Spanish speakers.
    My biggest KongoRatz!!!
  • Thanks a lot! I hope that it will be usefull to anyone (including me, of course!!!)
  • @FeReNZCy,
    You are a champion, sir.
    Kate's Catalogue of Travelling Theatre Centres :
    Meet Kate. Grey is her favourite colour. Maths is her favourite subject. Decency is her favourite type of behaviour.
    She definitely does not like jewellery or modelling, but loves aeroplanes and other machines made of aluminium.
  • Thank you very much!. I'm going to work in document's format now and finish the index but, I think that it would be wonderful if the authors of the book were finishing it.

It would be very important in order to promote Gideros to new developers.

I believe that with the quantity of tools that exist, one of the big differences between them is to have a good documentation.

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    edited May 2013
    Piensas traducir todo el documento, son unas cuantas páginas.

Por cierto, como puedes ver creo que también puedo ayudar en la traducción. He visto que has puesto el documento en Google docs, aunque solamente la copia y en modo lectura.

Saludos.
  • Buenas jdbc. Desgraciadamente el documento en sí está inacabado. Yo he traducido todo lo que está escrito en el documento original, que es el que hay en la web de Gideros (102 páginas si las conviertes a PDF, no está mal): http://www.giderosmobile.com/DevCenter/index.php/Ultimate_Guide_to_Gideros_Studio

Es por eso que en mi anterior post, indicaba que sería genial que los autores de este documento terminaran las partes del mismo que están incompletas.

Yo, por mi parte me estoy pensando en un futuro próximo incluir cosas que no están en el documento original y que sería interesante que estuvieran.

Saludos

Hello jdbc. Unfortunately the document isn't ended. I have translated everything that is written in the original document, I suppose that is the one that exists in the Gideros's web (102 pages in PDF format, not bad):
    http://www.giderosmobile.com/DevCenter/index.php/Ultimate_Guide_to_Gideros_Studio

It is because of it that in my previous post, I was indicating that it would be fantastic that the authors of this document were finishing the parts of it that are incomplete.

By my side, I'm thinking to include some things that isn't in the original document in the near future and that would be interesting that they were.

Greetings
  • En cuanto a lo de la protección del documento, creo que la mejor forma es que el que esté interesado en colaborar en la edición del documento, me pase su usuario de Google para que yo lo incluya como editor del mismo. De este modo evitaríamos que cualquier chalado arruinara todo el trabajo colaborativo, ¿no crees?.

Saludos.

About the protection of the document, I think that the better way to anyone who wants to colaborate with the edition of the document is sending to me your google user account to add as an editor of it. Thus we would avoid that any crazy one ruins all the work, Don't you beleive?

Greetings.
  • jdbcjdbc Member
    Mi usuario google es jdbc.dev@gmail.com. Me parece bien lo de protegerlo, no recuerdo si el Google Docs puede hacer gestión de versiones.

My google user is jdbc.dev@gmail.com. I agree to protect the document, I do not remember if Google Docs can manage versions.

+1 -1 (+1 / -0 )Share on Facebook
  • Ya te he dado permisos de editor. Agradezco tu ayuda. Con un poco de colaboración de hispano parlantes crearemos una buena documentación en español.

Saludos.

Already I have given you publisher's permissions. I am grateful for your help. With a bit of Spanish speakers collaboration we will create a good documentation in Spanish.

Greetings
  • Muchas gracias por vuestro esfuerzo. Si necesitais ayuda contad tambien conmigo.

Saludos!
  • Pasame tu correo de gmail para darte acceso de editor al documento. Estaría bien su tuvieras conocimientos suficientes como para completar los apartado que están incompletos, en cualquier caso se agradece cualquier colaboración.

Saludos.
  • Te pasastee man :D