Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
This is how I turn my idea into a live game. — Gideros Forum

This is how I turn my idea into a live game.

edited April 2013 in User experience
Maybe it sounds strange, but I created Monster Mine for the target keyword "monster" and "mine" in "minecraft" but its effect doesn't good as I want :)) Google Translate also make this try a bad experience (I fixed some with the help of @arcadia and @jdbc)

I have a list of game ideas, every idea of mine will turn into a project for 3 conditions:

- My ability to finish that game: Is it easy enough? Can I prepare the graphics and animation? Can I finish it?

- Game's target keywords: Is it unique? I use Google Keyword tools to know how often people search for these keywords. Is there a chance to be top 1 in search result with this keywords? etc..

- My opponents: Does my idea have some similar games out there. Are they good enough? Try research about them, play their games and learn good things, etc..

Just my 2 cents, still on my way to find out how to make a good amount of downloads for our time-consuming products :D

A good game doesn't guarantee that you will have bundle of downloads so feel free to share your experience here :)
+1 -1 (+3 / -0 )Share on Facebook