Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
I moved over from the dark side — Gideros Forum

I moved over from the dark side

MikeHartMikeHart Guru
edited December 2011 in Relax cafe
Tadaaaaa! :-bd

Today I made my decision. No more dark side, no more C*r*na >:) . I have switched over to Gideros.

I hope that the plugin support will be released soon as my "support dev" heart craves for some toys to play with. And you gyus deserve to be supported!

Comments

• gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    Thanks Mike for your kind words.

This is the current Gideros plugin support: Atilim has finished up a small example, and now he's about to finish GameCenter plugin (inc. achievements, leaderboards and multi-player). After then he'll move to in-app-purchase (which is much more simpler than GameCenter), and then we'll provide another release.

It's important two provide at least two plugin examples with documentation, so devs can understand how the underlying infrastructure really works. Then you'll be able to develop your own plugins and extend Gideros as much as possible.

We'd like to see you support here - the more you test the plugin system, the easier we move forward. We really need your help to make Gideros the most extensible and easiest mobile development environment out there :)

• Count me in. And thank you for the info.

Dislikes: MikeHart

+1 -1 (+0 / -1 )Share on Facebook
  • Sounds like a few folks doing the shift. I can mention a few reasons but will refrain from doing so. Suffice to say Gideros is the way forward. Soon enough I think lots of devs will find that out as well.
    M
    What would you do for your other half?

http://www.sharksoupstudios.com