Quick Links: Download Gideros Studio | Gideros Documentation | Gideros Development Center | Gideros community chat | DONATE
Hi from Lawn Dragon — Gideros Forum

Hi from Lawn Dragon

lawndragonlawndragon Member
edited November 2011 in Introduce yourself
Hi,

My name is Ronald. I'm a software engineer who dreams of making at least one game as a life achievement badge.
Currently torn between using Gideros or Moai SDK/RapaNui, but so far I'm leaning on Gideros based on how fast it is maturing and the ease of use. Now I'm trying to make a rogue like game but still stuck at the map generation part of each location. Already done the overworld screen (generated also) and the title screen. Looking forward to finish this thing with Gideros. Thanks for a great product.

Cheers,
Ronald

Comments

• gorkemgorkem Maintainer
    Hi Ronald!

Great to see you here, and we are happy that Gideros Studio meets your needs. We are working hard to make gaming and app development easy on mobile platforms, and we believe Gideros now provides a full featured gaming platform.

There are (and should be) parts that we need to improve - please force us to do our best, by sending your comments, bug reports and future development ideas.

Good luck with your game! We'd love to see biweekly reports on your progress! :-)

Gorkem