Nebula Retro is an old fashioned, highly polished and simple-to-play platform game reminiscent of the glory days of the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and NES. Nebula's simplicity belies a sophisticated physics engine, super smooth animation and pixel-perfect touch controls, making the game enjoyable and satisfying -- the perfect recipe for casual play!
The game is highly configurable: you can play with either 3 or 4 buttons (single jump button or two directional ones) and can move the controls manually to preferred positions. You can also play in landscape mode (scrolling) or portrait mode. The latter is more retro and works best on tablet devices.
Levels are fully editable: as soon as you complete a level, you can edit it. You can add your own levels too without limit, making Nebula almost infinitely expandable. In future updates we will add more levels and provide ways to share levels with your friends.
* Play landscape (scrolling) or portrait mode
* 26 built-in levels (+ add your own!)
* Realistic physics engine
* Squash baddies with falling crates
* Anti gravity & Rocket boost
* Touch sensitive platforms
* Edit existing levels and add new ones
* Three graphics modes, Space, Xmas and 8 bit.
* 4 ambient/techno soundtracks for a cool, spacey feeling!